Friday, May 8, 2009

Class 72's Thoughtful Haiku's

magnetic poetry
Image source = surrealmuse (under Creative Commons)

"I clear through the night
darkness will fill the night sky
I can't see the light."
by: danny reid 72


''So quiet and bright
the sun lets off so much light
the birds start to sing''
By kevin

''The moon shines so bright
day has come and gone that quick
as we fall asleep''
By kevin

"This song id so slow;
it crowds my head with sorrow,
slow songs aren't my thing"
By Delian Day 72

Little Twin sisters
-BRATS, that's all they are
They whine and suck up when mom calls
Sister's, got-a-love
-Mykel Williams 72


- I like the sun light.
- we love to go to the beach.
- I play allday long.

BY: Justine Baker 72

A clock is ticking
my mom tells me to wake up
good morning ehkler
By:ehkler

SNAKES

LONG SLENDER BODY.
FANGS OF FEAR AND DESTRUCTION.
IT'S JUST A SMALL SNAKE
BY:JAG

Art is fun todo
Painting is the best to do
art is the best subject
By: Ryan

It is difficult;
I can't control my sadness.
Tears stream down my face.

By: Julie .


Ice cream's sweet and cold,
Gummy Bears are chewy and
lolipop's the best!
By:Lynn

My family is fun
we go to the movies lots
i love my family
by:tishauna



my mom is specil
i love my mom very much
i think shes nice
by:tishauna

Coaco is the best.
Coffee is even better.
Chocolate's awsome!

By:Lynn

My mom is special
I love my mother a lot
My mom is funny.

by:paulo

My baby sister
like to sleep in bed a lot
And drinks lots of milk

by:paulo

6 comments:

  1. These are awsome especially the twin sisters one
    -Mykel

    ReplyDelete
  2. these r awsome if i knew how to do one
    -Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler all you need to do is count the syllables(beats) in a word. The first line has 5, the second 7 and the third 5. Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. scardy squrril is
    very very scardy from
    the moster in my shoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. scardy squaril is mean
    but very very scardy
    so he stays inside

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had a bro

    by: Osaya

    ReplyDelete